Is Sweatcoin legit or not? This article is all you need to go through to earn money by walking or running. Everyone is finding a platform to get rewards for free, and it’s scarce to find apps that offer it. This option can certainly not be the best, but it is a good way to start.
Usually, mobile apps provide rewards for answering surveys, playing games, completing tasks, and referrals. But this app has a unique feature that offers different kinds of activities. We have elaborated everything in this article by doing thorough research and going by our own experience. We are going to provide all the specifications and how it works below.
What is Sweatcoin?
Ever wondered about any app that will provide you rewards for sweating? It’s too good to be true. Sweatcoin does so by counting on your daily steps and converting them to the currency which can be used on products and services, but it still needs to be made easier to believe if it is Sweatcoin legit or not.
These coins you have gathered can be used on different goods and services, clothes, iPhones, or classes. One can use these rewards instead of paying them from your wallet. But to know how this app is used and what it provides, we must understand it fully through this article.
How to earn from this app?
By taking steps:
- The user has to download this app from the Play store and sign up with the application. The app will navigate you to the First Counter page. When you walk, ensure the app runs in the background, so it counts on your steps.
- This app provides awesome rewards for 1000 steps. It credits the user with 0.95 coins. As a regular member, you can win up to five coins per day and up to that just by doing activities that will increase your steps count.
- To make this work, the user must carry his mobile phone so that the app can count the steps correctly. Many of those who still think it is legitimate Sweatcoin and can reward them for daily step counts must know this app uses Google fit as its engine, and in the future, it is planning to get integrated into smart wearables.
By referring codes
The other way of winning rewards is by inviting friends and relatives to join the platform with the referral code you shared with them. Through this process, the user gets PayPal cash, but it has criteria, too, as winning is not that easy, and the user needs to invite at least 30 people to join this platform. Not only rewards but by referring to 30 people, the user gets updated as a Sweatcoin influencer, after which they will receive an email as to how they will get rewarded for making others join this platform.
This is the easiest way to win rewards from this app. All you need to do is go to the rewards section and claim rewards. All you need to do is watch a small ad for a few seconds and don’t close it before it ends. But sadly, it can’t be done more than once.
Through this, all you need to do is create a group and create new challenges that the members need to complete.
How does this app pay?
Many of you still wonder if this app will pay. Is Sweatcoin legit? Or all of it is vague. Here is how this app will pay you:
- All you need to do is keep your mobile phone and the app running in the background while walking. The app will automatically count every step you take, and for 1000 steps, it will pay 0.95 rewards.
- These rewards can be used to make in-app purchases for products and services.
- Winning from this app is not rocket science. This app also provides many offers; one must redeem them before they expire.
- Offers are like huge discounts on certain products, a specific time limit offer. This app also conducts auctions, and the user needs to keep an eye on those auctions to win it; the user needs to provide the highest bid.
How to join this app?
- It is easy to join this app. All you need to do is click on the invitation on the website page or download the app from Play Store or the iOS store.
- It will navigate you to the signing-up page.
- It takes 2 minutes to sign up and all it takes to get started.
- To know if it is Sweatcoin legit, we need to know what this website provides. Here are the specifications of this platform.
- Object: To make this planet a healthy planet.
- Initiatives: Save the Children, Cancer Research UK, African Wildlife
- Website: https://sweatcoin.in
- Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Social media: Available on all social media platforms
- Provide rewards for daily steps, referrals, watching ads, and creating Challenges- the easiest and most convenient way of earning for all age groups.
- 33,240,623,427 rewards were created.
- The website claims 100% data privacy.
- Available for Android and iOS
- Apple store rating is 4.6
- The play store rating is 4.1
- The website claims that this app has been rated No.1 by 60 countries.
- Over 600+ Partners around the globe
- Available around the globe
- Anyone of any age group can use it.
- People still need to be aware of this website and whether it is Sweatcoin legit, and they are still trying to figure out how it provides rewards as it is too good to be true.
- It complicated website design.
- Limited rewards
Is Sweatcoin legit?
According to our research and experience, this app is a legit app that provides daily rewards for walking and doing small activities that can be used to buy products and services. It offers incredible qualities, which many users are attracted to use and earn from this website.
This platform has a huge fan base and active users, which provide proof of its legitimacy, and one should become a user of this application without a second thought.
Hence, It is clear and established that Sweatcoin provides the easiest way to earn rewards. Though it is not giving high rewards, imagine getting rewarded for the small activities you do and the steps you take. We hope we have answered your doubt is Sweatcoin legit or not to some extent.
For any further queries, drop your question in the comment section below.