This department plays a crucial life in the life of Maharashtrians as it looks after the health of the population and takes all necessary steps for their well-being. To achieve this, the government has implemented a large team and has expanded the network to the book, and the corner of the state gets adequate medical facilities.
From establishing hospitals, clinics, and health centers so people can keep their health in regular check but not at a higher cost. There is exceptional leverage given to Senior citizens and children, and the treatments are designed for them and performed with the surveillance of specialists. The goal of the department is to make sure there is an improvement in the health of all the citizens.
Detailed information about Maharashtra Health Department
The main focus of the health department revolves around the following points. Let us have a look at it:
The infrastructural development of Healthcare: The government has strengthened the network by appointing specialists belonging to different branches so the patients can get overall treatment in one center by establishing hospitals and health centers in every slum, which is extended to all the corners of the city.
Control over Transmission of disease: The department take care of sudden outbreak of disease and monitor it. After which necessary steps are taken to combat them like Covid-19. It is done through tracing of contacts, vaccination, testing every individual, and campaigns to create awareness are significant efforts that are being given.
Regulations regarding healthcare: The medical team, while keeping pace with the situation, sets protocols that include the quality of medical facilities, specialized treatment, and medicines that are given the most priority.
Services: To provide well-being, the government sets goals to provide services like preventive measures, well-designed and planned treatment for all age groups, and initiatives for public health. Which also includes both mental and physical health to infectious diseases.
Education about health to all classes of people: The government also focuses on creating awareness in order to create a healthy lifestyle and make everyone aware of various diseases and deficiencies in the body, awareness regarding a balanced diet, etc.
Programs regarding Nutrition: Spreading information through advertisement, door-to-door campaigns, or any medium to provide Nutritional plans for children and pregnant women in order to eradicate malnourishment.
Tobacco ban: The government has imposed and sealed many places for the selling of Tobacco, which also includes anti-smoking campaigns and enforcement of laws.
- Objective: to make the state free from diseases
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Phone: 022-22025222
- Physical address: Maharashtra 422002, Nashik, Tarkhela, 6vwr+F6v
- Fax: not found
Current openings and ongoing Maharashtra health department recruitment
A total number of 10949 posts have been released by them in order to recruit. The following departments are open, so check out below and apply if you are suitable for the role:
The posts are out for Grade D and C
- Officer in the Pharmacy department
- Scientist for Blood Bank
- Multi-dimensional health worker
- Assistant Group D vehicle cleaners
- Male attendant
- Laboratory Assistant
- Telephone Operator
- Part-time attendant
- Nurse Female and Male
- ECG technician
- Surgery Assistant
- Dungeon Attendant
- Room Attendant
- Outpatient attendant
- Record keeper
- Health worker (pesa)
- Dental Hygienist
- Nursing Orderly
- Health Attendant
- X-ray scientist
- Dialysis technician
- X-ray assistant
- Section servants
- Store cum linen keeper
- Mouldro technician
- Health inspector
- Operation Theater Assistant
- Junior overseer
- Skilled Artizen
- EEG superintendent
- Junior Technical Assistant (HEMR)
- Chemical Assistant
- Staff nurse Govt
- Non-Medical assistant
- Staff nurse private
- Histopathy technician
- Radiography technician
Minimum qualifications required
The minimum qualification that is required is available on the official site, and the applicant can always check it on the Mahasrakar. Co. Site. The qualification is divided into Groups C and D:
- For Group C, the qualification must be having an SSC certificate and possessing a degree in the specified area that is being issued by a registered authority of any state. Along with previous work experience. BSc degree from a statutory University. Having Diplomas, have passed the medical course with Physics, Chemistry, DMLT, or Biology.
- For Group D, the Candidate needs to have a school certificate and previous experience.
The posts are available for the following Grades:
- For C, the vacancies are 6939
- For D, the vacancies are 4010
- The total vacancies that are now open are 10949
How to apply for the posts?
- The Candidate needs to visit the official site where they will see a vacancies option popping on the homepage. The Candidate needs to click on the notification and then Apply.
- After which, they need to fill in the details like Name, Aadhar card number, phone number, and personal details.
- Then, the Candidate is required to provide educational qualifications.
- The option will be available for which post they are applying for; the Candidate needs to choose that.
- After which, the final submission is made after uploading all necessary documents that have been asked to be provided.
- The Last date to apply is the 18th of September, 2023. Hurry up!