Read all about Namrata Purohit fitness trainer and her Pilates gym in Bangalore, Noida and Delhi. She is a fitness trainer to many celebs like Sara Ali Khan.
In this article, we will see about Namrata and her journey; this article will also cover aspects of her personal life. We will also cover her training and the places where she established her business, along with the details about her social media presence, so let us begin.
Who is Namrata?
Aged 24 years, Namrata is known for training people for Pilates and is also an instructor. Namrata started a studio with the aid of her father. Apart from individuals, she also teaches celebrities. Namrata also achieved the feat of becoming the youngest trainer for Pilates.
Unfortunately, at the age of 16, she met with an accident that led to her undergoing knee surgery. That is when her training started for Pilates, and she began practicing for the same. Namrata is the youngest person to earn a Pilot teacher certification.
|Date of Birth
|On 24 August 1993, she was born.
|Place of Birth
|Namrata was born in Maharashtra.
|The instructor’s net worth is around $ 5 million.
|The relationship status of the trainer is unknown.
|Namrata completed her studies at Loughborough University in England.
|Youngest Pilot trainer
|The zodiac sign of this instructor is Leo.
What did Namrata do for a living?
According to Wikipedia, Namrata is an early pilot trainer who has worked with many celebrities, including Sara Ali Khan and Jahnavi Kapoor. She founded a studio along with her father named Stott Pilates. Namrata has also written a book that talks about how to get fit.
Born and brought up in Maharashtra, she didn’t let her surgery, which resulted from falling from a horse, hinder her from achieving success. The net worth of this instructor is $ 5 million. Since 2011, Namrata has been giving training and instructing many celebrities.
Doing this type of exercise is beneficial in many ways. It helps improve your body’s flexibility and posture and can help you reduce your weight. Many studios offer this training.
Who is Namrata Purohit’s husband?
In this section, we will see if the coach is married and her husband’s name. According to our research, she has not previously engaged, and it is uncertain if Namrata is now married. Hence, we don’t know her marital status thus her husband’s name.
We, however, request the readers to come back as we will update this article if we get any information regarding her relationship or husband.
- Namrata, a known name among the Bollywood celebrities for Pilate training, was born in Mumbai.
- This young trainer completed her education by pursuing Economics and even went abroad and got her Masters in Sports.
- Unfortunately, she had knee surgery at 16 after falling off a horse.
- But after the surgery, as advised by her father, Namrata undertook the practice of Pilate and later became a trainer and opened a studio with her dad.
- Namrata and her dad own the Pilots studio, the first in India that provides dual training of training room and pilot instruction.
- The book, “The Lazy Girls Guide to Being Fit,” was authored by her.
- Apart from training, games like football and squash were also played by her.
- Namrata is also a partner to the Femina Miss India Organization and won the title of Miss Diva in 2014.
- Apart from training many celebrities in the Bollywood industry, she was the official coach for the Mumbai FC team.
Let us find out in this section if she is involved in any controversies. As of now, she is not involved in any controversies, according to the data we analyzed.
The readers are, however, requested to check this article later as we will update it if we find any information about her controversies.
Frequently Asked Questions
Where did Namrata learn Pilates?
Namrata learned Pilates from Lindsay G, who developed this exercise.
What is the fees Namrata charges?
If you want to take a private session, the fees are Rs.2500 for each session, whereas for group training, which is given to 4 people, it is Rs.10,000.
Is Namrata there on Instagram?
Yes, she has an official account on Instagram with 440k followers.
Is there a studio in Noida?
In Ramagya Sports Academy, you can pursue training in her studio. The studio closes at 9 p.m.
Does she have a studio in Delhi?
Yes, Namrata started a Pilates studio in the Defence Colony, Delhi, in 2018.
Are there any studios in Bangalore?
Two studios are owned by her in Bangalore at different places, and the closing time is 8 p.m. The price for each session varies.