This article will cover the State Health Assurance Society Odisha. The government of any country will look after the well-being of its citizens, and on the same note, the state government of Odisha has come up with a scheme offering job posts to them. The current chief minister of the state is Naveen Patnaik, the fourteenth minister of the state.
Let us see further details about what this society is all about and the various qualifications required for getting a post. The other specifications and details for contacting shall also be covered in this article, along with the recruitment process, so let us begin.
What is the State Health Assurance Society Odisha?
In 2018, on 15 August, the State government of Odisha launched a scheme titled “Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana,” in furtherance of which this society took charge and hired the individuals by sending out the proposal.
The hiring process is carried out and executed in the form of a contract valid for up to one year. Depending on the service provided by the hired candidate, they might extend the tenure until two years. The procedure that is generally involved is in the format of bidding.
Readers will be able to understand better this scheme and the offer by looking into the specifications of the State Health Assurance Society Odisha, which are mentioned below –
- Email ID – the applicants can mail to email@example.com to resolve any queries related to the work. An alternate email is given – firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Address – A1 Block, 2nd floor, Toshali Bhawan, Bhubaneswar – 751007, Khorda in Odisha.
- Contact Number – if the applicants are interested in having a direct interaction with them, they can do so by contacting them at 06742620500.
- Age Limit – the age limit prescribed for the posts by this society is 21 years. The person should not be less than the above-prescribed age as of 1 January 2023.
- Date of release – The appointment that is in the form of a contract was released on 18 June 2023.
- Last date of application – beyond 10 July 2023, the society will not be accepting any forms.
What is the recruitment process?
Let us now see what the process is as to how the State Health Assurance Society Odisha finalizes the applicants.
- The applicants who are interested in applying shall fill out an application form, and the details regarding the criteria to be fulfilled are given on their official website.
- They will upload the database once they scrutinize the candidate’s applications. The applicants must stay vigilant and keep themselves updated with the website.
- The objection, if any, shall be raised, and they can check it on their website. Those who are already working in the government health sector must send an NOC.
- All the requisite documents that are original must be sent via post to their office. Those who get more than half the percentage marks in their interview shall be considered for up to one year.
- All the certificates and requisite documents must be original, and the applicants must exercise caution and beware of the deadlines as they will not accept once the given dates have passed.
What are the educational qualification requirements for job applications?
In this section of the article, we will see what the State Health Assurance Society Odisha has set educational requirements for the candidates applying for a job. The essential requirement the applicant must meet is that of age; they can’t be below 21 years.
The criteria for becoming eligible differs based on the vacant post sent, and the same will be mentioned in their proposal. For example, an Executive in the IT department must have previous experience of at least one to three years that is full-time.
They must also have a bachelor’s degree and be proficient in IT skills. It must be from India, from a reputed institution or University.
Types of Posts available for jobs
Recently they were recruited for IT Executive and Executive Grievance. The expected necessities are given in their proposal, and the applicants who are interested and who wish to secure a post can apply.
The contenders will have to take an exam which will be computer-based, and based on the marks that they receive, they will be recruited.
Other types of following jobs are available –
- District Co-ordinator
- IT Executive
- Executive Grievance
- Quality Co-ordinator
- IEC and Training Consultant
- Joint Executive Officer
- Deputy Executive Officer
- Public Relations Officer
These are a few posts, and the vacancy and the requirements change according to the posts. The expected necessities are given in their proposal, and the applicants who are interested and who wish to secure a post can apply.
The latest proposal of 18th June 2023 had two posts: IT Executive and the Executive Grievance Posts. The contenders will have to take an exam which will be computer-based, and based on the marks that they receive, they will be recruited.