September 15 Famous Birthdays in India – India, rich in diversity and culture, is home to many great people who have contributed significantly in various sectors. India is brimming with talent from Bollywood to politics, sports to music. In this article, we commemorate the births of some of India’s most famous people.
Below is the list of birthdays celebrated in September each year:
She has acted in multiple languages movies like Telugu, Tamil, Hindi, etc.
He has made his career in acting in Tamil TV serials and Tamil movies. He has also been honored by the Punjab Association as a “Jewel in the Crown of Adarsh.”
She is a famous personality who has depicted roles in multiple language movies like Hindi, Marathi, etc. She has also appeared as a contestant in Television series like Fear Factor and Zara Nachke Dikha.
She has appeared in Hindi and Telugu movies like Dus Kahaniyaan and Brahmastram.
She is an uprising actor and has acted so far in Hindi, Bengali, Tamil, and Telugu movies.
She is a well-known artist in the television serials sector.
She is a well-known talent in the television sector and is just starting in Indian cinema.
|He is a multi-talented individual. He is a famous screenwriter, actor, and film director.
|She is a well-known squash player.
Unknown Facts about September
- Origin of the Name: The term “September” is derived from the Latin word “septem,” which means “seven.” It was the seventh month in the Roman calendar until January and February were added, pushing it to ninth.
- Fall equinox: In the Northern Hemisphere, fall officially starts in September. The moment at which day and night are almost equal in duration is known as the autumnal equinox, which often occurs on September 22 or 23.
- Sapphire: The sapphire is the birthstone for September. While sapphires are often a deep blue, they may also be in various shades.
- Virgo to Libra: People born in September belong to the zodiac signs of Virgo (up until September 22) and Libra (starting September 23).
- National Hispanic Heritage Month: National Hispanic Heritage Month is observed in the United States from September 15th to October 15th. It honors the importance and contributions of Hispanic Americans to American history, culture, and accomplishments.
- Harvest time: In many areas, September is a crucial month for agriculture since it’s frequently when different crops, including apples, grapes, and pumpkins, are harvested.
- Patriot Day: September 11th is marked as Patriot Day in the United States to remember and honor the victims of the terrorist attacks on that day in 2001.
- World Tourism Day: On September 27, the value of tourism in fostering cross-cultural understanding and economic prosperity is celebrated.
- September Flower: The aster, famed for its star-shaped petals, is the birth flower for September. It stands for elegance, love, and patience.
- Cultural Events: In September, several events and festivals are held worldwide, including Oktoberfest in Germany, Ganesh Chaturthi in India, and Rosh Hashanah, the Jewish New Year.
- International Day of Peace: The United Nations designated September 21 as the International Day of Peace to encourage nonviolence and peace worldwide.
September 15: India
|India’s greatest Engineer, M Visvesvaraya, was born. This day is commemorated as Engineer’s Day in India.
|The National Broadcasting Service (India) was started in Delhi for the first time.
|Subramanian Swamy, an Indian Economist, Educationalist, Politician, and the law and Justice Minister of India, was born.
Worldwide (In the entire month)
- The Constitution of the United States was ratified in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, establishing the framework for the nation’s political structure.
- Samuel G. Fletcher and William P. Leathers commercially released the first transistor-based hearing aid, changing the field.
- Sir Alexander Fleming made the ground-breaking medical discovery of penicillin, which has helped countless people.
- Botswana became an independent country after gaining freedom from British colonial domination.
Thus, September is significant and demonstrates a broad spectrum of political, scientific, cultural, and social changes that have influenced history.